commercial Irrigation Efficiency Rebates
When designing irrigation systems group plants by their water needs. Plants such as vegetable gardens, fruit trees or turf will need water more often in the summer. These should be grouped separately than our lower water users like our desert natives.
Most plants should be watered with drip irrigation equipment. These systems apply water only where plant roots can access it, and only as often ad as deeply as plants require.
If you are watering a lawn, choose high efficiency sprinkler nozzles as listed below.
High Efficiency Sprinkler Nozzles
We’d like to encourage you to change your existing spray heads to High Efficiency sprinkler nozzles. These nozzles minimize water waste, they feature unique, multi-trajectory rotating streams that deliver water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak in at rates that soils can absorb. Use these nozzles to replace the sprinkler head on any conventional spray head body or pop up sprinkler for water savings of up to 30%.
High efficiency sprinkler nozzles are a great solution for upgrading an old and poorly performing sprinkler system. In most cases, you just remove the old, water wasting spray nozzle and replace it with the new head. You don’t even have to take the main sprinkler body out of the ground.
Get $2.00 off each nozzle you purchase and install.
Multi-Setting Sprinkler Controller
Customers may receive 25% toward the total purchase price with no limitation.
Customers may receive a $25 rebate per account.
Please review the following requirements:
- Applicants are required to be a Water Authority customer
- Rebate credits remain at the address where the water conservation work took place.
- The rebate form is returned to the Water Authority within ninety (90) days of the purchase or service date to be honored.
- The rebate credits the Water Authority account at the installation address.
- The rebate is credited within one to two billing cycles after the form is processed. Customers are required to submit proof of purchase or service with the rebate form.